Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Find Books at FLITE
Search for print and e-books:
Only want ebooks? Once you've run your search, use the left-hand filters and under the heading Availability select Full Text Online.
Ebook Only Databases
Cross-search numerous ebooks at the same time.
Find Print Books, CDs, DVDs, etc. from most Michigan Libraries! Michigan eLibrary (MeL)
The Michigan eLibrary provides "all Michigan residents with free access to online full-text articles, full-text books" and more! Through MeLCat, Michigan residents/students can have books from participating libraries throughout the state sent to their participating local or school library.
Michigan Residents: Request Books, Videos, and other Materials to have them sent to your local public library for pick-up and return through MeL's online catalog, MeLCat.
To login to MeLCat and request an item to be sent to FLITE:
- After running a MeLCat search, select an item that is "Available"
- Click on "Get This For Me"
- Select Ferris State University from the drop down menu
- Enter your MyFSU username and password
- Request Selected Item, and the screen should indicate that your request was successfully submitted
- You'll receive an email when your item has arrived at FLITE. Go to the Check Out Desk to retrieve your item.
Other things available through the Michigan eLibrary include:
Databases made freely available to MI residents by MeL.
MeL Health Portal
MeL Portals allow you to limit yourself to health, business, and other areas.
Get help to use MeL resources more efficiently and effectively.