AccessPharmacyThis link opens in a new windowAccess pharmacy textbooks, quick references, drug interaction animations and study resources for the NAPLEX exam.
For preparing for the NAPLEX, please do the following in AccessPharmacy:
1. Go to the College of Pharmacy's subscription to AccessPharmacy, linked above.
2. The top right-hand corner should say Ferris State University. Click on Sign In and either Create a Free MyAccess Profile, or sign in to your already created profile. **Be sure to login to your account during final's week - the MyAccess Profile stays active for 90 days after last sign-in through Ferris State University.**
3. To make sure that your MyAccess Profile works from off-campus, sign out of your account and close down AccessPharmacy. Go to the non-subscription link for AccessPharmacy: http://www.accesspharmacy.mhmedical.com
Note: You may have to clear your Browser history or switch browsers if you're still being recognized as Ferris State University.
4. Once at the general link for AccessPharmacy, sign in to your account (MyAccess Profile). Then, using the top navigation, click on your name, and select My Dashboard.
5. Once you're in My Dashboard, you should see a notification of how many days you have left for remote access toAccessPharmacy.
6. When you're back in AccessPharmacy, the AccessPharmacy NAPLEX Review resources are found under the NAPLEX Central link.
7. Notice the Study Hint in AccessPharmacy that indicates to first take test questions from McGraw-Hill's NAPLEX® Review Guide, 3e, followed by the questions from 2018 NAPLEX Online Question Bank.
8. To start a test, click on the desired book (Test Bank), and then click on Go to Review Questions and select the categories and number of questions, etc.
**Be sure to sign into your individual MyAccess account inAccessPharmacy on your last day at FSU so your 90-day access will begin at this time!