- When you get into Anatomy.TV you'll have to accept cookies and then you'll have the option to create a profile, sign in to your profile, or continue to Anatomy.TV
- Once you are at Anatomy.TV's main interface, select Titles
- From Titles you can select the module that you'd like to utilize - 3D Atlas, 3D Real-time, etc..
- Below is a screenshot of the Titles page. You default into the 3D Atlas that has regional anatomy, such as head and neck, so check this out!
- To get to the Dental Hygiene module, scroll down and select Clinical Specialties. Once you've selected Clinical Specialties, you'll find the Dental Hygiene module under Clinical Specialties.
Screenshot of Titles Page in Anatomy.TV
Screenshot of Clinical Specialties with the Dental Hygiene module (step 5 from above)
After you've selected the Dental Hygiene module, there are help options on the screen. With how much you can do in Anatomy.TV, consider looking at the various resources for help to get the most out of Anatomy.TV.
Screenshot from within Dental Hygiene Module pointing to various Help Resources